GN NETCOM WIRELESS HEADSETS. LINKSYS SECURE WIRELESS CONNECTION
Gn Netcom Wireless Headsets
- A headset is a headphone combined with a microphone. Headsets provide the equivalent functionality of a telephone handset with hands-free operation. Headsets typically have only one speaker like a telephone, but also come with speakers for both ears.
- (Wireless headset) A battery operated headset that connects up to 30 feet away.
- NETCOM On-Line Communication Services, Inc. was an Internet service provider headquartered in San Jose, California.
- NetCom is a Norwegian mobile phone operator. Founded in 1993, it is the second largest mobile phone operator in Norway. The company has about 1.2 million subscribers, and the company headquarters are located in Nydalen in Oslo. It is owned by the Swedish and Finnish company TeliaSonera.
- The GN was a British cyclecar made in Hendon, North London, between 1910 and 1920, then moving to Wandsworth, London. The name derives from its founders, H.R. Godfrey (1887-1968) and Archibald Frazer Nash (1889-1965). Production ceased in 1923 but the company kept trading until 1925.
- This is a list of digraphs used in various Latin alphabets. (See also List of Cyrillic digraphs.) Capitalization involves only the first letter (ch – Ch) unless otherwise stated (ij – IJ).
- .gn is the country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Guinea. A local contact is required to register a domain name under .gn.
This is the rebranding of NetComs logo, witch was a part of a school assignment.
NetCom is a norwegian telecom opperator.
4000 Moorpark East Side (#1)
This office building in San Jose housed NETCOM Online Communications in 1993. Photos taken in 2010.
Similar posts: what is the best wireless printer to buy wireless slave flash microsoft laser mouse 6000 wireless find wep key for wireless router microsoft wireless mouse 3000 wireless ethernet bridge adapter pcmcia wireless adapters atheros ar5006x wireless network adapter pci wireless laptop mouse review
- (月) 15:09:56|
- Category: None