Wireless Surveillance Video Camera : Netgear Pre N Wireless Router.
Wireless Surveillance Video Camera
- Closed-circuit television (CCTV) is the use of video cameras to transmit a signal to a specific place, on a limited set of monitors.
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- radio: medium for communication
- transmission by radio waves
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- A chamber or round building
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
Over Guy Weekend I set up a little surveillance
camera in my bedroom. I was surprised at the discoveries I made. Actually, not that
Wireless Video Surveillance Tower
Deploy a tower in a few minutes, up to 80' tall for remote accessed video surveillance
from PTZ cameras.
Similar posts: wireless tow lights is the xbox 360 elite wireless manual linksys wireless g wireless 3g technology tomato wireless bridge connecting to wireless network wireless laptop printer how to set up password for wireless router
- (月) 15:04:36|
- Category: None
Comment is pending blog author's approval.
- 2017/08/01(火) 18:24:33 |
- [ Edit ]