Msi wireless lan card
: Wireless weather station
Msi Wireless Lan Card
- A wireless local area network (WLAN) links two or more devices using some wireless distribution method (typically spread-spectrum or OFDM radio), and usually providing a connection through an access point to the wider internet.
- Using radio frequency (RF) technology, wireless LANs or WLANs transmit and receive data over the air, minimizing the need for wired connections. Thus, wireless LANs combine data connectivity with user mobility.
- A local area network that uses radio frequency transmission over the air. Works like a cellular phone system with roaming between cells.
- Write (something) on a card, esp. for indexing
- (in golf and other sports) Score (a certain number of points on a scorecard)
- one of a set of small pieces of stiff paper marked in various ways and used for playing games or for telling fortunes; "he collected cards and traded them with the other boys"
- tease: separate the fibers of; "tease wool"
- a card certifying the identity of the bearer; "he had to show his card to get in"
- Check the identity card of (someone), in particular as evidence of legal drinking age
- Micro-Star International Co., Ltd (MSI) is a Taiwan-based electronics company and one of the world's largest motherboard and video card manufacturers.
- The Windows Installer (previously known as Microsoft Installer ) is a software component used for the installation, maintenance, and removal of software on modern Microsoft Windows systems.
- Microsatellite instability. A change that occurs in the DNA of certain cells (such as tumor cells) in which the number of repeats of microsatellites (short, repeated sequences of DNA) is different than the number of repeats that was in the DNA when it was inherited.
MSI G Series
• Intel 45nm Penryn P8600 2.4GHz / 2.96GHz w/ Turbo ON
• 17" WSXGA+ / Glare (1680 x 1050)
TFT-LCD Widescreen Display
• Exclusive Turbo Drive Engine Technology
• Exclusive ECO Engine Power Management System
• The Combination of Aluminum and Metallic Threads in Body Design
• NVIDIA® Geforce 9600M GT 3D Graphic Card
(Built-in DDR3 512 MB VRAM) / OC'd to 9700M GT+ (645/985/1585)
• Theater Class 5 Speakers
• HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) Output
• Built-in 2.0 Mega Pixel Webcam
• 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN with Bluetooth
Similar posts: shure handheld wireless microphone wireless network adapter problems mobile wireless data wireless headphones static wireless tv speaker linksys wireless settings linksys wireless g broadband router driver download xbox wireless controller batteries microsoft wireless laser desktop 6000 review
- (月) 15:09:02|
- Category: None