Microsoft Wireless Notebook Mouse Driver. Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop 2000
Microsoft Wireless Notebook Mouse Driver
- (Microsoftian) Of or relating to Microsoft Inc., or its products
- Microsoft Corporation is a public multinational corporation headquartered in Redmond, Washington, USA that develops, manufactures, licenses, and supports a wide range of products and services predominantly related to computing through its various product divisions.
- (microsofts) circuits hardwired with info, programs, whatever. You plug them into your brain, you know stuff. Tech. Not Bill Gates.
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- transmission by radio waves
- radio: medium for communication
- A small book with blank or ruled pages for writing notes in
- a book with blank pages for recording notes or memoranda
- A notebook (also notepad, writing pad, drawing pad, legal pad, etc.) is a book, made of paper or a computer based program, of which various uses can be made, including writing, drawing, and scrapbooking.
- A portable computer that is smaller than a laptop
- a small compact portable computer
- A person who drives a specified kind of animal
- the operator of a motor vehicle
- A person who drives a vehicle
- A wheel or other part in a mechanism that receives power directly and transmits motion to other parts
- someone who drives animals that pull a vehicle
- a golfer who hits the golf ball with a driver
- Use a mouse to move a cursor on a computer screen
- any of numerous small rodents typically resembling diminutive rats having pointed snouts and small ears on elongated bodies with slender usually hairless tails
- manipulate the mouse of a computer
- (of a cat or an owl) Hunt for or catch mice
- Prowl around as if searching
- sneak: to go stealthily or furtively; "..stead of sneaking around spying on the neighbor's house"
The cat before discovering the little mouse
I met this beautiful cat today and it sat down and posed in front of my camera.
I've had a wonderful weekend with my sweet son ¦
Wish you all a wonderful Sunday :)
can you find the little mouse? ;-)
Failed Mouse Trap
Sadly, my "non-lethal" mouse trap actually kills mice if I don't get to them before they suffocate.
Similar posts: wireless mic for laptop petsafe indoor wireless cat fence linksys wireless g speedbooster driver linksys wireless n home router wrt150n rechargeable mouse wireless how to secure a wireless network linksys linksys wireless g range extender
- (月) 15:09:30|
- Category: None